Wednesday, February 21, 2018

BILLY GRAHAM GOES HOME.


Billy Graham is dead. Don't believe it. He is more alive than any of us. He has simply gone home to Heaven, the destination of all who have placed their faith in the Jesus Christ.
Could there be any other way? Jesus Himself spelled it out in John 14 vs 1-3.
"Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God believe also in Me.
In my Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you , I WILL COME AGAIN and receive you unto myself that where I am ye may be also."
Well, Billy Graham preached those words thousands of times and thousands of people heard them and believed them. Many were waiting at the doors of the Father's house for Billy to arrive yesterday.
Now the waiting is over.
Were there ever more true, heart warming and comforting words spoken to men and women? And was there ever a better man than Billy Graham to preach them?
I think the time has come to stop THINKING about placing your faith in Jesus Christ and just DO IT.
What were the words of the hymn that Billy would often close his meetings with?
"JUST AS I AM WITHOUT ONE PLEA, BUT THAT THY BLOOD WAS SHED FOR ME AND THAT THOU BID'ST ME COME TO THEE, O LAMD OF GOD I COME, I COME."
If you do that today you will be with millions of others in the grand, heavenly re-union in a short time to come."

Jubilate 
Ian

No comments: